Paint Recycling in October
Brooks Painting will be hosting a free paint recycling event October 4th - 28th, 2016 in Davis, CA!
As you clean out or organize your garage or storage spaces, you can pull out old household paint that you don't need anymore and bring it to our location during business hours and we will make sure it gets to the facility to be properly recycled.We will be available to accept your paint at our office at 2860 West Covell Blvd. #5 in Davis, from October 4th to October 28th. We are here Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm, closed for lunch 12:30-1:30. Please keep reading below for more information and details on what items we can accept.
IMPORTANT - Please Read Before Bringing in Your Cans:
- We can accept architectural coatings only! No thinners, solvents, industrial, automotive or other coatings or products. No aerosol products (eg: spray paint).
- Paint must be in its original container and we cannot accept cans that are leaking or not properly secured.
- It does not matter how old the paint is.
- If the cans are empty or all the paint is dry, it cannot be recycled; it is OK to throw these cans away in the trash.
- Please do NOT leave paint if no one is here to check it in.
- Consider keeping a little bit of the paint currently on / in your home so it can be matched if you need that same color / product in the future.